How To Fix “dns_probe_finished_bad_config” Error:
A dns_probe_finished_bad_config is an error,it occurs while trying to access websites. This problem can be occurs in any browser such is mozilla firefox,google chrome and any other.This dns_probe_finished_bad_config can stop you accessing sites likes facebook,gmail or even google and others websites.
As the name suggests, this is a DNS related error. The function of DNS is to resolve/translate names so when your system cannot resolve or translate the address, you will get this error or DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error.
By default, your computer is set to use the DNS configured in your router or modem which is Internet Providers DNS unless it has been changed. I always recommend using public dns servers, which you should see in this guide as they are most active and have a 99% uptime.Today i will show you some methods that how you can fix dns_probe_finished_bad_config error.So follow my steps.
Methods To Solve dns_probe_finished_bad_config Error:
- First of all hold windows key and then press R key,a dialog box will be open.
- Now in that dialog box,type cmd and click OK.
- Now a black command window screen will open.
- Type this ipconfig /flushdns that black command window and hit Enter.
- This will flush dns cache. Which is sometimes, the cause when there is a change in the DNS and the system is looking up its local cache to take you to the websites.
- Now open your browser and check that either you can access websites or not.
Method 2: Tweaking DNS Settings.
If the above method didn’t helped you to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG error then Use this method. It Requires you to do minor Tweaking in your DNS Settings But In most cases this fixes the issue if done correctly. Follow the below Explained Steps.
- Right Click on Network icon in taskbar then click on Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Now from the Left pane, find and Click Change Adapter Settings. This will Open up Network Connections.
- You will be presented with a new window with all Network Connections, Right Click on Active Connection and select Properties.
- Now look for Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), Double Click on it to open its Properties.
- In the Properties Window, Click on Use the Following DNS Server Addresses and Type in 188.8.131.52 in Preferred DNS Server and 184.108.40.206 in Alternate DNS Server Just like shown in Below Picture. Then Click on OK.
Now Open your Browser and you will see that you have successfully Fixed Error Code DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG now.
Thank you for reading.Kindly share this post with all your friends on social media sites so they can help out this kinda of error easily.Like and Share of Facebook Page.
For any help or problem kindly comment below.