How to Change Wifi (PTCL Evo Wingle) Password Full Tutorial:
Today i will post about how to change wifi ptcl evo wingle password.PTCL EVO Wingle is Pakistan’s first Wi-Fi enabled USB that connects multiple wifi devices simultaneously. Connect your PTCL EVO Wingle to your laptop, desktop, car USB port, cigarette lighter, charger or any power socket in your home or office, and receive hyper speeds of up to 9.3 Mbps in 200+ cities nationwide.
Features of PTCL 3g Evo Wingle:
- Supports 1900 MHz frequency band.
- Supports CDMA2000 1X EVDO Rev. A / B Standard
- EVDO Rev. B data service of up to 9.3 Mbps on downlink / 5.4 Mbps on uplink*.
- WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n.
- Supports Micro SD Card up to 32 GB.
- Hi-Link technology for auto-installation and easy use.
- Plug n’ share! No need to open any software, just plug in the USB to instantly start surfing or creating your own Wi-Fi hotspot.
- EVO USB Wi Fi modem.
- Speeds up of to 9.3 Mbps in 200+ cities.
- Connects up to 5 Wi Fi enabled devices simultaneously.
Advantagesof PTCL 3g Evo Wingle:
- No need for any software downloads
- Auto installation
How To Change PTCL Evo Wingle Password:
And Got to 192.168.1.1
3. After You Click On Settings You Need to Type Password in a Popup menu Type Admin Username and Password without Space in Small Letters And Click on Login.
4.After Click on Login in New Window Click on Wlan>Basic Settings.
5.In New Window You Can See WiFi Security Type, WiFi Name, SSID BroadCast and Password.Click on Show Password.